It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARINGWe collect information when you browse our site, register on our site or participate in an investigation. The information collected includes your name, first name, e-mail address, city and country of residence.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may use your personal information to:
Respond to your contact requests - Provide information - Submit news content - Allow the download of infographics, white papers, e-book and survey results- Improve our website - Contact you by e-mail - Send our newsletter - Conduct surveys - Give you promotions - Identify yourself with online payments of our services
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. In addition, your information may also be accessed by Company employees as necessary to provide customer support and troubleshoot problems. We also reserve the right to supply your information to any organization that we may merge with in the future or to which we may make any transfer in order to enable a third party to continue part or all of our business activities.
We may also release personal and non-personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or to protect the rights of the Company or others.
The Company is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children, and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Company does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13, and we do not target ourwebsite to children.
If you do not want your personal information collected and used by us, please discontinue your use of this website.
2. YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATIONWe are committed to giving you the right to access, oppose and opt out of your personal information.
The right of access is understood as being able to consult, modify, or even delete some or all of your data (deletion of a user account).
The right of opposition is understood as being able to refuse that your personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood as being able to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you can:
• Send us a letter to WVE, 49 rue de Verdun, 92150 Suresnes, France.
• Send us an email at email@example.com.
We are committed to process your request within 30 days from the reception date of your request.
3. SECURITYWe take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Your personal information resides on secure servers based in France, at our provider PlanetHoster. Only selected Company personnel and contractors have access to it via a strong password. The PlanetHoster Services facilities are subject to the terms and conditions of PlanetHoster's Terms of Service Agreement and Licensing Agreement.
4. REGISTRATIONIn order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information such as an email address. This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Once your registration done, you are invited to complete some user information such as first name, last name, address, city and country of residence. At your option, you may also provide additional information (such as your company and occupation) about yourself, but it is not required.
Credit card information may be collected to facilitate orders and subscription requests. If you purchase a product or service from our website, such information will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services requested. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Payment processing services are fully secured and provided by Stripe. The Company may share your personal information with its partner to facilitate these transactions.
5. NETWORKSMioozik.com allows organizations to set up private networks («network») hosted by Mioozik.com. If you choose to join a Network, Mioozik.com will share with the Network Admin information such as your email address, surname, name, city, country and date you joined Mioozik.com, the number of Mioozik Profiles you have published and your user profile URL. Your user profile may also be published on a public network directory by the network admin. Only the information that you approve will be displayed on your user profile and in the public directory.
By joining a Network you will be subject to that organization's special conditions, in addition to the policies outlined on, or linked to from, this page.
6. COOKIESWe use 'cookies' on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
7. LINKSThis website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
8. LIST OF SERVICES USEDGoogle Analytics | Browser Plugin, Opt-Out
SoundCloud | Music Promotion
Youtube | Video Broadcaster
Sharethis | Share Buttons
Facebook | Like Button, Share, Connection
Brevo | Email Marketing
Stripe | Payment Provider
PlanetHoster | Web Hosting - Internet Solutions Provider
or write us to WVE, 49 rue de Verdun, 92150 Suresnes, France.